Local Filmmaker Lynn Lee Recounts Her Ordeal at Internal Affairs Office

Lianain Films, 15 Feb 2013
They showed up at our flat on Tuesday, the 5th of February. It was about 11am. I had pulled a late night and James had just flown in from China, so we were both knackered. But the knocking on our door was incessant and so I opened it.
I was still wearing my pajamas when I let them in – two men and a woman at first. They were joined by various other plainclothes police over the course of the morning. Snowy, our Maltese, went a little berserk barking at all the strangers in the house.
Superintendent Lim Chan Huat from the Internal Affairs Office introduced himself. He seemed nice enough, told me he was investigating He and Liu’s allegations and said he wanted to take a look at footage of my interviews with the two men. I showed him the clips. He asked a few questions. I answered them. And then, things got a little strange. Full story

Related:
  1. S'pore film-maker called in to help with police investigation - Yahoo! News Singapore
  2. Singapore bus strike: Who are the police investigating here? - Asian Correspondent