OPINION: MP Baey Yam Keng claims he is aware some CCC members had voted for the opposition. Isn't our votes secret?


The Online Citizen, 3 Feb 2014
“So, right now I would say that I am happy that grassroots leaders would help me, you know, in reaching out, but I will not deny that it’s not the best, the most effective way… I hope I don’t come across as dismissing that, ‘Oh, I just take it…’. It’s not so, ok? It is the system now, yes, it doesn’t mean it won’t change. In fact, right now from what we see, people working in PA are very sensitive about, ‘Oh, you know, you’re a political person, therefore I do not want to be seen too close to you.’ There are a lot of challenges now because I think the landscape is changing. It’s ok, we have to adapt to that. And even among the whole CCC, I’m very sure, I’m 100 per cent sure that not everyone is a PAP member. I’m very sure there are people who voted for opposition. And you have to take my word for that because I know more than you on CCC.- MP Baey Yam Keng at Young Guns Forum on 29 Jan 2014

Full story

Related:
  1. Baey Yam Keng - a startling revelation - My Singapore News
  2. YOUNG GUNS FORUM – BAEY: 0, PRITAM: 3, MS CHEE: 2, SYAFARIN: 2 - The Real Singapore